For a device to be classified as ‘Good’, it needs to fit the following criteria:
- Powers on
- Fully functional hardware and software
- Healthy battery (80% or more)
- No cosmetic damage to the body or screen (i.e. cracks, deep scratches or dents), minor wear and tear acceptable.
- Free from any cloud accounts (such as iCloud, Google and Samsung)
- No liquid damaged
- Meets the manufacturer’s original specifications
Minor signs of wear and tear such as small, light scratches are acceptable. Please note if any cracks are present on the device, it will be graded as 'Broken'.