If you have accidentally sent the wrong phone, you must notify the customer support team of your chosen recycler as soon as possible. This can be done by either calling or sending an email to your recycler. List of contact details can be found here. Order processing is handled by the recycling companies, and not us.
Articles in this section
- 'Working' Condition Explained
- 'Broken' Condition Explained
- How Do I Get a Price for My Phone?
- Why My Phone Value Was Downgraded?
- How Does It Work?
- How Do I Know If My Phone is Network Locked?
- How Trusted Are the Companies Compared?
- I Can't Get A Reply From The Recycler
- I Have Sent A Wrong Device
- I Sent My Mobile And Haven't Received My Money Yet