For a device to be classified as ‘Poor’, it needs to fit the following criteria:
- Powers on
- Fully functional hardware and software
- Healthy battery (80% or more)
- No heavy cosmetic damage to the body or screen (i.e. cracks, dents)
- Presents moderate wear and tear (i.e. visible scratches, scuffs).
- Free from any cloud accounts (such as iCloud, Google and Samsung)
- No liquid damage
- Meets the manufacturer’s original specifications
Please note if your device has a cracked screen or back panel, it will be graded as 'Broken'.